Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
Telangana government has been lauded for being the topmost performer in implementation of Prime Minister Street Vendors’ Atma Nirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi),
CGG is honored and privileged to be associated with MEPMA, Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MA&UD) Department, Govt. of Telangana in the design & development of ‘Telangana Pattana Pragathi- Urban Street Vendor Survey’, an innovative e&m-Governance solution for capturing Street Vendors in Telangana in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
The mobile application registers the Street Vendors, captures the real time data and generates “Street Vendor Identification Card’ and ‘Vending Certificate’ online.
To learn more about the application, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsNrO6bcTNo&feature=youtu.be
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare