Ms. Sumita Dawra, IAS, Policy Specialist, Governance, UNICEF Delhi has visited Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad and met Shri. Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG and discussed about Child Responsive Governance, Child Budgeting, requirement of technical support on decentralized governance planning and understanding the work done by CGG.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India