A 25 member delegation from Northern Provincial Council, Sri Lanka, which included government officials and elected representatives, visited CGG on 18 September 2018 as part of institutional collaborative exposure cum training by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) & The Asia Foundation (TAF). A half day in-house session was conducted by Prof. Devi Prasad, Director of Agriculture, Human Development and M & E Groups, CGG on the theme “Good Governance as Essential Indicator of Change Management”. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG delivered the valedictory address and briefed on CGG activities and its expertise in governance
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.