Visit of Study Team from Administrative Reforms Commission, Kerala on 6th October 2017
The Administrative Reforms Commission, Kerala was constituted with a mandate to improve the efficiency of the Administrative System in Kerala. In order to assess capacity building systems in Government and to make suggest modifications appropriately, a study team has visited the Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad, Telangana on 6th October 2017. The study team has led by Smt. Sheela Thomas (Additional Chief Secretary Retd.), Member Secretary of the Commission.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare