The Administrative Reforms Commission, Kerala was constituted with a mandate to improve the efficiency of the Administrative System in Kerala. In order to assess capacity building systems in Government and to make suggest modifications appropriately, a study team has visited the Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad, Telangana on 6th October 2017. The study team has led by Smt. Sheela Thomas (Additional Chief Secretary Retd.), Member Secretary of the Commission.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018