The Administrative Reforms Commission, Kerala was constituted with a mandate to improve the efficiency of the Administrative System in Kerala. In order to assess capacity building systems in Government and to make suggest modifications appropriately, a study team has visited the Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad, Telangana on 6th October 2017. The study team has led by Smt. Sheela Thomas (Additional Chief Secretary Retd.), Member Secretary of the Commission.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India