CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Dot net – Project Leader
Looking for candidates with more than 10+ years of experience.
Qualification: Should have acquired
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR
- M.Sc in Computer Science/IT with One year experience in Software Development/Implementation OR
Master’S Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with
Either with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification with One year experience in Software Development Projects OR
- Two year Experience in Software Development/Implementation Projects OR
- M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 10+ Yrs of experience out of which 5 years of specific experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Data base: MS SQL 2005 and above, Oracle 10g and above
- Tools used: MS Visual Studio, IIS 6.0/7.0, TFS, VSS
- Reports: Knowledge in designing Crystal Reports, Sql server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Strong working Knowledge on Webbased applications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advice and offer input on process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture
- Have a good understanding of current and future technical architecture of a Product
- Provide operational leadership to a project team
- Effective use of project team members and resources
- Preparation of design documentation for the project
- Prepare weekly status and progress reports for review with the client and management
- Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
- Responsible for software development life cycle, testing and rollout along with team.
- Support the Project Manager in the project management activities.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and assist the developers.
- Assess new technologies to enhance development process and optimize application delivery.
- Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
- Organizing and prioritizing project task for the team
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 03-08-2021. Looking for Immidiate Joinees.
- Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.