- Key Areas: Project & Program Management, Client Management, End-to-End Delivery Management, Microsoft Technologies.
Lokesh Jella is an Insightful & Goal Oriented Project Manager working with CGG since 2016. He has worked his way up to become a Project Manager having started his career as a Developer working on National & International projects. His expertise both in Technology & Management helps him analyze every task both technically & managerially and successfully implement the projects. Lokesh holds his Masters in Information Technology.
Working for over 15 years in the industry, Lokesh has varied experiences working on various IT projects & technologies, below is an excerpt of his work & technologies used
- Experience in software application development (.Net, Java, C#, ASP .Net, PL/SQL) and managing projects both in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Experience in all major aspects like Design, Usability and Quality of the project
- Experience managing in Municipal Administration, Procurement
- Managed projects end to end through all SDLC phases
- Experience in resolving technical deadlocks
- Experience in working with cross functional business teams
- Experience in preparing Business case estimations, project charter, project management plan, budgeting, managing multi-vendor resources and onsite offshore model project teams