- Key Areas: Project Management, End-to-End Delivery Management, Client Management, Project Architecture, Process Re-engineering, Web Application Development & Process flow
Suneela Talari started her professional career in CGG as a Software Developer in May 2006, after completing her Bachelor of Technology from JNTU University. Her major areas of expertise are designing and development of eGovernance applications, primarily related to Online Recruitment Processing System and Admissions.
She is an excellence-driven professional with 15+ years’ experience in enhancing efficiency, productivity and driving project success. She has varied experience working on various IT projects & technologies.
At CGG, she was involved in design & development of web applications for the Government Sector, of which important applications include recruitment by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Telangana Public Service Commission, Power Transmission & Distribution Companies, Teachers Eligibility Test, Admissions of TSSWREIS, MJPTBCW, TSREIS, TTWREIS etc.,
Below are the details of her work & technologies used.
- Software application development (Java, J2EE, Web Technologies) and managing projects
- Waterfall, Agile methodologies
- Effective project planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and delivery
- Quality procedures, Managing clients and stakeholders
- Techno Functional knowledge in multiple domains and technologies