Two refresher training programmes have been conducted for accounts officials of ULBs of Telangana State at CGG
Gachibowli campus during 15-17 July and 20-22 July 2015. The training programme was inaugurated by Dr. B. Janardhand Reddy, IAS, Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration.
To help the ULBs finalise accounts and go live with DEABAS a three day refresher training programme for accounts officials of ULBs of Telangana has been conducted at Centre for Good Governance in two batches during 15-17 July and 20-22 July 2015. In these two programmes 70 officials have been trained.
As part of the training programme ULB officials have been taught about the different features available in DEABAS, their importance and how it would ease their work. The topics covered in the training programme include:
- Pre-requisites for finalisation of accounts
- Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS)
- Fixed Assets – asset wise details, depreciation, new assets and disposal
- Budget Module – preparation with numeric CoA and budget watch
- Payment of Statutory Recoveries
- Advances and their settlement
- Generation of cash book and bank book