CGG is very happy to receive the Certificate of Content Contribution from MHRD (GoI) & IIT, Kharagpur for integrating and sharing its digital data, as part of the National Digital Library of India (NDLI). (MHRD has entrusted IIT Kharagpur to host, coordinate and set-up NDLI towards building a national asset. The objective of the project is to integrate all the existing digitized and digital contents across educational institutions of the nation to provide a single-window access with e-learning facility to different groups of users ranging from primary level to higher education level of our county.)
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.