GHMC Polls: State Election Commission to draw up action plan
Speaking on the forthcoming GHMC polls, Telangana State Election Commissioner said “Technology should be used to the best extent for expeditious, error-free and transparent election with the help of CGG team. Innovations like Face recognition software should be used among other pilots after thorough scrutiny.” Te-Poll, Designed & Developed by CGGHYD gets exclusive media coverage on upcoming GHMC polls.
CGG takes prides in being part of the elections in 2016 (GHMC), 2019(Gram Panchayat) and 2020 (Urban Local Bodies).
To learn, how Te-Poll can be help in fair and transparent elections, download CGG’s brochure on “Election Management System (Te-Poll)” or click on the link https://www.cgg.gov.in/core/uploads/2017/01/te-poll_brochure_optimized.pdf
- Hon’ble Home Minister Amit Shah Launches Good Governance Index 2021 on 26-12-2021
- Employee Learning & Development Program on PostgreSQL
- Inaugurated Terraced Garden Cafeteria
- CGG signs MoU with Capacity Building Commission (CBC) as their Knowledge Partner
- Pre India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) 2021 Session : Keynote Address by Sri Rajendra Nimje, DG, CGG