GHMC Polls: State Election Commission to draw up action plan
Speaking on the forthcoming GHMC polls, Telangana State Election Commissioner said “Technology should be used to the best extent for expeditious, error-free and transparent election with the help of CGG team. Innovations like Face recognition software should be used among other pilots after thorough scrutiny.” Te-Poll, Designed & Developed by CGGHYD gets exclusive media coverage on upcoming GHMC polls.
CGG takes prides in being part of the elections in 2016 (GHMC), 2019(Gram Panchayat) and 2020 (Urban Local Bodies).
To learn, how Te-Poll can be help in fair and transparent elections, download CGG’s brochure on “Election Management System (Te-Poll)” or click on the link https://www.cgg.gov.in/core/uploads/2017/01/te-poll_brochure_optimized.pdf
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare