International participants from 17 countries visited Centre for Good Governance (CGG) on 5 September 2018 as part of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) programme under International Technical & Economic Co-operation of Ministry of External Affairs of Govt. of India. A half day in-house session was conducted by Prof. Devi Prasad, Director of Agriculture, Human Development and M & E Groups, CGG on the theme “Good Governance as Essential Indicator of Change Management and Development”. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG delivered the valedictory address and briefed on CGG activities and its expertise in governance for a potential collaboration with participating countries
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018