International participants from 17 countries visited Centre for Good Governance (CGG) on 5 September 2018 as part of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) programme under International Technical & Economic Co-operation of Ministry of External Affairs of Govt. of India. A half day in-house session was conducted by Prof. Devi Prasad, Director of Agriculture, Human Development and M & E Groups, CGG on the theme “Good Governance as Essential Indicator of Change Management and Development”. Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG delivered the valedictory address and briefed on CGG activities and its expertise in governance for a potential collaboration with participating countries
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.