A detailed meeting was held at Centre for Good Governance on March 13, 2018, participated by Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG, Sri Navin Mittal, IAS, Commissioner of Collegiate Education, DOST team and CGG project team with regard to finalizing DOST (Degree Online Services Telangana) – 2018 Admission Process and “College Management System” application which includes e-office and HRMS for Commissioner office and subsequently in 131 Govt. Degree Colleges and 51 polytechnic colleges
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018