A detailed meeting was held at Centre for Good Governance on March 13, 2018, participated by Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, CGG, Sri Navin Mittal, IAS, Commissioner of Collegiate Education, DOST team and CGG project team with regard to finalizing DOST (Degree Online Services Telangana) – 2018 Admission Process and “College Management System” application which includes e-office and HRMS for Commissioner office and subsequently in 131 Govt. Degree Colleges and 51 polytechnic colleges
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.