Mr Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad meeting with Dr Yasmin Ali Hague, Head, UNICEF India. Centre for Good Governance had a discussion on partnership and collaboration for Monitoring & Evaluation Resource Groups, Evaluation culture among govt. agencies, Citizen feedback survey on flagship programmes, Public Expenditure Tracking (PET), Public Expenditure Analysis, Governance Index for Telangana State, single registry system in Telangana, approach paper and policy document on social protection in the state and Good Governance Initiatives for the coming years.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018