Mr Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad meeting with Dr Yasmin Ali Hague, Head, UNICEF India.
Mr Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad meeting with Dr Yasmin Ali Hague, Head, UNICEF India. Centre for Good Governance had a discussion on partnership and collaboration for Monitoring & Evaluation Resource Groups, Evaluation culture among govt. agencies, Citizen feedback survey on flagship programmes, Public Expenditure Tracking (PET), Public Expenditure Analysis, Governance Index for Telangana State, single registry system in Telangana, approach paper and policy document on social protection in the state and Good Governance Initiatives for the coming years.
- Spl. Chief Secretary, The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department visits CGG
- Centre for Good Governance in association with Telangana State Planning Board Presents Webinar on “Farm Bills 2020: Policy and Perspectives – Focus on Telangana Agriculture” on 20th January 2021, Wednesday | 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (IST)
- Congratulations to DG, CGG on work anniversary
- Telangana top performer in PM SVANidhi
- CGG to ink strategic partnership with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare