Mr Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad meeting with Dr Yasmin Ali Hague, Head, UNICEF India. Centre for Good Governance had a discussion on partnership and collaboration for Monitoring & Evaluation Resource Groups, Evaluation culture among govt. agencies, Citizen feedback survey on flagship programmes, Public Expenditure Tracking (PET), Public Expenditure Analysis, Governance Index for Telangana State, single registry system in Telangana, approach paper and policy document on social protection in the state and Good Governance Initiatives for the coming years.
- ‘Good Governance Index’, designed & developed by CGG, launched by MoS (PP) Dr. Jitendra Singh on ‘Good Governance Day’
- Media Coverage – Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ram Nath Kovind releases mobile app of Telangana Red Cross Society, designed and developed by CGG
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India