Shri.Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad attended a meeting with Australian Parliamentary Delegation and presented about CGG on 3rd November 2017. The delegation is interested in building a relationship between Australia and Telangana, Sharing best practices in e-Governance & m-Governance, economic management, as well as infrastructure investment and financing
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.