A special meeting was held at GHMC Head Office, Hyderabad on 4th January 2018. Shri B. Janardhan Reddy, GHMC Commissioner and Shri. Vijay Karan Reddy, Director- eGovernance, CGG discussed about TEAM project. Centre for Good Governance (CGG) developed the software and mobile-app for GHMC, an online measurement recording and bill payment system for tracking the engineering works taken up by GHMC.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018