A special meeting was held at GHMC Head Office, Hyderabad on 4th January 2018. Shri B. Janardhan Reddy, GHMC Commissioner and Shri. Vijay Karan Reddy, Director- eGovernance, CGG discussed about TEAM project. Centre for Good Governance (CGG) developed the software and mobile-app for GHMC, an online measurement recording and bill payment system for tracking the engineering works taken up by GHMC.
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.