Shri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance chaired the “Telangana Evaluation Network (TEN)” meeting on 1st November 2017 with UNICEF, Hyderabad and addressed the members about the need and importance of evaluation, building network for a better outcome of Government schemes and programmes. The mission is to develop, promote and advocate for robust, practical, and innovative evaluation endeavours.
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.
- Centre for Good Governance (#CGG) is now an empaneled consulting organization with National e-Governance Division (#NeGD is an autonomous business division within Digital India Corporation, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) to provide Technology Development & Support for Digital India Program
- Exclusive interview of Sri Rajendra Nimje, Director General; CGG published in the February 2019 issue of Ehealth Magazine
- Centre for Good Governance is honoured to receive the Prestigious Digital India Award under the category of “Outstanding Initiative by a local body” at Digital India Awards 2018