Shri Rajendra Nimje, Director General, Centre for Good Governance chaired the “Telangana Evaluation Network (TEN)” meeting on 1st November 2017 with UNICEF, Hyderabad and addressed the members about the need and importance of evaluation, building network for a better outcome of Government schemes and programmes. The mission is to develop, promote and advocate for robust, practical, and innovative evaluation endeavours.
- CGG’s application DEABAS being implemented for Girijan Co-operative Corporation Ltd., Telangana (TSGCC) gets featured in Velugu
- Project Managers (e-Governance Division) of CGG attending the India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) workshop conducted by NeGD
- CGG is now a Content Partner of the National Digital Library of India
- DG, CGG addressing the 7th Mid-Career Training Program of Senior Officers of State Administrative Service of Madhya Pradesh
- Inauguration of Mana Isuka Vahanam (MIV) in Mahabubnagar and Narayanpet, Telangana.