- Key Areas: Project Planning and Execution, People Management, Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Configuration management, Customer Relationship Management, Operation Management, Risk Management.
Mohammed Jillani comes with an overall 16+ years of strong experience in IT Project Management (Agile and Waterfall) in both software development and maintenance based projects; delivering end-to-end IT solutions; project tracking & reporting; offshore/onsite team management; software development, troubleshooting, and maintenance & technical support.
Prior to joining CGG, he worked with various International clients in the domains such as Insurance, Financial Services and eCommerce.
He began his career as a Java Developer and over the years transitioned in various roles such as Technical Lead, Project Lead and Project Manager. He is proficient in Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, Jenkins, SONAR, DevOps, AWS, Docker, GIT, Apache Kafka, Hadoop and is certified in the below areas:
- Project Management Professional ( PMP)
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer ( OCJP)
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified ( SFC)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional.
- LOMA FLMI Level 1 Certification (Insurance Fundamentals).